Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Have a Friend in California, with Breast Cancer...

I have some really good news. . .


The bad news is my friend Lisa has breast cancer, the good news is, she's not having it... Lisa is talking with her Doctors, who are working with her to include a homeopathic approach to healing. While she is still doing the conventional cancer treatment, but she has done some cleansing work, to get rid of the build up of toxins in her body, that were properly caused by stress, processed foods and non organic veggies. She has changed her diet, to include only Organic, with no flour, corn, soy, sugar or processed foods... We spoke about a week ago, and she asked me about the white light therapy.

Well to make a long story short, She has taken the bull by the horns and decided to get well! In her own words, from an email, "The white Light Therapy is helping, I noticed a change right away, and my fingers are not as numb as they were". Lisa's already reduced the the size of the tumor by 20%, Go Lisa! She has a surgery date set for sometime in February, to remove the tumor, our goal is to keep shrinking it to nothing, and no surgery! I'll keep you posted, in the meantime please send her, your good thoughts and energy... Check out her jewelry at http://www.lisaboultonjewelry.com/
Check out my sidebar, on cooking classes, starting this month. Namaste, Hobbes

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work! Sending healing energy to Lisa.
    Namaste
    LaRue

    ReplyDelete